COVID-19 Safety Measures
EVERYONE IS ENCOURAGED TO TAKE PERSONAL STEPS TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS:
The safety and wellness of our customers and staff are our highest priorities during this developing and rapidly changing COVID-19 situation. In order to comply with safety protocols set by public health, here are the measures being put in place for the safety of all visitors and staff. Any players at high risk or with any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat): do not enter any part of the golf facility. Please stay home for now, get better, and we look forward to seeing you at a later date.
Any players without symptoms of COVID-19 are currently permitted to use the driving range if they adhere to the following protocols:
- Practice physical distancing protocol of 6 feet (2 metres or 2 club lengths) in effect in ALL areas of the facility. Please observe and abide by all the signs.
- Masks must be worn at all times while you are not at your bay.
- A maximum of 2 customers will be permitted per bay, in order to maintain social distancing.
- We highly recommend bringing your own golf clubs.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow. As per Public Health, we encourage wearing a mask or face covering as it is beneficial.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- We have provided hand sanitizer at the Pro Shop. However, consider carrying your own sanitizer and use frequently while at the facility.
- A maximum of 1 customer will be permitted in the Pro Shop at a time. We recommend that only one person pay for their group.
- All highly touched surfaces and areas: POS terminals, touchscreens, rental clubs, range balls will be disinfected after each use. As always, range balls will be run through our ball washing system with added disinfectant.
- As a temporary measure, no seating will be provided.
- Credit & debit charges are recommended and preferred.
- Please do not congregate in parking lot. Exit immediately after play. No gatherings of any size are permitted in the parking lot area.
Please follow all Policies & Procedures. If and when things change, we will provide clear updates. Let’s work together and have a safe and fun golf season!