Reserve An Unlimited Bay!
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: Please note that we still offer our reloadable membership card. This new system is to reserve an unlimited bay only.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: Please read carefully and review your reservation before submitting.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS:
- To book online please click through from our website on the reserve a bay button, which will then redirect to use www.sevenrooms.com
- Customers can pre-book bays and times online up to 90 days in advance.
- Cancellations of bookings must be made online via the central booking system or at golf reception at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to cancel within 24 hours will result in the loss of any booking fees paid.
- It is essential that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled event time. Late arrivals will result in lost time from your booking as your event time will not be extended. Be prepared to start and end promptly based on the times of your booking. Attendees will be required to promptly vacate the bays at the end of your booked time.
- Cancellations of bookings before 24 hours, a full credit will be applied to your account to be used for a future booking. No refunds will apply.
- A limited number of “Express Bays” may be available to book on the day at the golf reception.
- The management reserves the right to revoke any booking or refuse entry.
**Rules and Conditions for iRange Toronto**
- Any specific dress code and conduct introduced by the venue must be followed.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Extra care must be taken when swinging golf clubs to safeguard injury, specifically:
* Practice swing within the bay on the golf mat only * Maximum of 4 people per bay.
* Be mindful of structural posts, bay dividers, power tees and top tracer screens within the bay.
- Removing golf balls from the site is strictly forbidden, anyone caught will be prosecuted and any credit removed/lost.
- All rental golf clubs must be returned to the proshop. Management reserves the right to charge for any golf clubs lost or damaged.
- Customer will be responsible and liable for any reckless damages caused to the premises.
- The management reserves the right to govern the use of all golf facilities as deemed necessary.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- Unfortunately, for health and safety reasons, pets are not permitted.
- Absolutely no walking or hitting off the grass in front of the bays.
- You agree to abide by all rules and policies of iRange Toronto.
By entering iRange Toronto (iRange) facilities, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You assume all risks and perils while on the Premises of iRange Toronto, and release the owners, shareholders, management and its respective agents or employees from, any liability for personal injury and property loss, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual use of the facilities and whether caused by any person’s negligence or otherwise, including without limitation injury, loss or damage.
- You will comply with all iRange rules and all municipal, provincial and federal regulations and by-laws, whether as a participant or spectator. Failure to do so may result in you being banned from participating and/or removal from the Premises.
- You grant permission to iRange, and its agents to photograph, videotape, and/or record me and/or my child/ward and to use my or my child’s/ward’s name, face, likeness, voice and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising, and promotional materials without reservation or limitation.
Please ensure that you have selected the appropriate automated bay.
Left Handed Automated (L1,L2)
Right Handed Automated (1R-8R)
*You will not be able to substitute when on site.
Bay Reservations End Of Season Sale
Use the code below to get a 50% off of bay reservations until the end of the 2023 season!